Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SolitaireGames for Nokia N9

This same Solitaire game is now available for Nokia N9 ! I hope you have a good time playing this game.

There have been requests to add Undo feature to this game. I have been thinking about it, I cannot promise anything at the moment since I am personally a bit against it. If I make mistake then I have to get on with it :-) But I have to admit sometimes I have accidentally pressed for example hand stack to deal more cards and that could be undone. So lets see if I add that in the future. But I have no plans to implement and release next version.

2 comments:

  1. The Nokia N9 16GB and 64GB are back in stock at MobiCity UK if anyone is looking... click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please port this game to WP8. It would play well and be popular amongst the S^3 convertees!

    ReplyDelete